The Eagle Football Alumni Association (EFAA) is an organization of former football players, managers, trainers, coaches and anyone else who “gave it up” for the Eagles. As Eagle alumni, they care deeply about the goals and needs of today’s players, as well as, offering assistance to former players and their families in times of need as well as other special projects. As “Eagles helping Eagles,” it is with true spirit and caring that they lend their support to not only help build championship teams, but to assist those who have made a contribution to Eagle Football in the past.
The EFAA is a dues-paying organization which uses its members’ annual dues payments to run its spring and fall weekends, as well as, manage its day-to-day operations. If you were a part of Eagle football in past years, you are invited to join the EFAA Justin Callaway or Josh Ware at (912) 478-5520, via email at Jware11@georgiasouthern.edu or click here for a print-and-mail membership form.
• All-sports pass which allows entry into every 2014 Home Football game as well as every home Baseball, Men’s and
Women’s Basketball and Volleyball games.
• EFAA Polo shirt
• Eagle Insider Monthly Updates
• EFAA Monthly Newsletter
• Invitation to EFAA Special Events such as the Golf Outing and Reverse Raffle
• Complimentary EFAA Tailgates to all home football games
• EFAA Decal and Koozie
• Over $160,000 donated to the GSU Football Team
• $100,000 “Transition 20” Commitment over 5 years to help fund the FBS move
• $58,920 Erk Russell Scholarship Endowment (2012 value)
• $1,200 GSU Alumni Foundation contribution
• $2,300 EFAA Football Team Activity – End of Camp Dinner
• EFAA Senior’s Post Season Dinner
• Doc Smith Scholarship
• Roger Inman Scholarship
|Joey Cushing (President)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Isaac Ferrell (Vice President)||email@example.com|
|Justin Callaway (Athletic Foundation Contact)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Josh Ware (EFAA Graduate Assistant)||email@example.com|